- A few days after it went out, our water came back on. Apparently it was a major burst or something. I tell you what, you don't take showers for granted any more after not being able to have one for a few days.
- After two months, we finally got a department manager, which means a lot of the load has been taken off of me at work. It's really bizarre to think, "OH FUCK I NEED TO DO THIS, THIS, AND THIS!" only to follow it by, "Wait, no I don't, not any more, hahahaha!" It's a freeing feeling. Thank you to all left encouraging comments; I probably won't be able to catch up on all them, but let me just say I love you all and missed you. *HUGS*
kidnapped me on Saturday and it was so nice to see her and spend time with her, especially since I hadn't seen her since early December. Love you bb~ <3THE BAD:
- I might have spent too much time away from fandom, because now I have so much apathy for everything. Writing, arting, you name it, I just...would rather be doing something else? Hopefully that'll pass soon.
- It's officially spring here and we're supposed to get a wintery mix here tomorrow. WTF.THE UGLY:
- I've had a cough for a week now that every time I think I'm getting better, it decides that no, it's going to shank me in the lungs. I probably got less than four of sleep last night because no matter which way I turned, I had fits where I couldn't breathe. Trying a third cough medicine and hoping this will do the trick, because if not I might need to head to the doctor's. Ugh. :(